One of the most common problems that nonprofit fundraisers – and marketers in general – face is that they don't know what channels are actually leading to positive results.
Now, the tools to get this critical data and insight into your fundraising performance have never been more readily available than they are today. The challenge is making sure your analytics are set up properly, and that you know where to look to get the answers you need to grow.
Chris Mercer, a Google Analytics wizard and founder of MeasurementMarketing.io, is going to help you solve this problem. During this course, he's going to:
- Help you make sure Google Analytics is set up to track your online fundraising and marketing properly
- Give you a framework for how to view your data and find answers to your questions
- Teach you to navigate Google Analytics and utilize reports that are most relevant to you as a nonprofit fundraiser and marketer.
Plus, this course is split out into mini sessions. If you need to go back to get a refresher on a particular report or idea, you can find it with ease.
Review the course syllabus below to see exactly what you can expect in this certification course on Google Analytics for Nonprofits.
- Using Google Analytics to Improve Your Fundraising and Marketing
- Your Introduction to Google Analytics Basics
- Exploring Reports
- Exploring Admin Settings
- Exploring Realtime Reports
- Exploring Audience Reports
- Exploring Acquisition Reports
- Exploring Behavior Reports
- Exploring Conversion Reports
- Installing Google Analytics
- Preparing Your Account
- Preparing Your Property
- Preparing Your Views - The Basics
- Preparing Your Views - Adding Filters
- Preparing Your Views - Ecommerce
- How Google Analytics Measures Traffic
- Customizing Traffic Sources - Part 1
- Customizing Traffic Sources - Part 2
- Fixing Traffic Wrecks
- Destination Goals
- Event Goals
- Other Goals
- Ecommerce Reports
- Google Ads Reports
- Search Console Reports
- Funnel Reports
- Segmenting Your Way to Success
- The Truth Is The Trend...
- The Q.I.A. Model
- Exploring A.C.E. Goals
- Wrap Up & Resources
- Additional Resources & Links
- Google Analytics for Nonprofits - Certification Exam